[cmake-developers] CMake 2.8.12 transitive link regression?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 31 16:10:51 EDT 2013

On 10/31/2013 03:43 PM, Brad King wrote:
> The hard part is in exporting the new link interface property
> in cmExportFileGenerator::PopulateInterfaceLinkLibrariesProperty
> which is not per-config but the link implementation is per-config.

I realized we can just use LINK_LIBRARIES for that.

I've pushed an extension to the topic that gets everything working.
Please look at adding a test for the export and install(EXPORT)
part of this.  Cover exporting of the old interface properties
if and only if EXPORT_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES is used.