[cmake-developers] CTest: Request review of topic "ctest-fix-run-serial"

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:31:45 EDT 2013

Hello Bill, thanks for looking into this!

All four tests in my example are still run (as you can see in the test
output I provided).
This includes the dependent test.

What I did change is that all tests (from an dependency or otherwise)
are run from StartNextTests() which ensures that serial tests run alone
rather than from StartTest() which did not seem to account for this.

Nils