[cmake-developers] Perforce Patch for CTest

Pedro Navarro pnavarro at netflix.com
Thu Oct 17 15:23:20 EDT 2013

I experimented with nohup but from inside a shell script that was being
executed from execute_process, but that didn't work. I'll give that a try,
thanks!

There happens to be a way to cleanly shutdown perforce, executing "p4 admin
stop", so this could mean that we can start p4d if it's present and on Unix
and exit and remote the database when the test finishes, which would be the
preferred approach.

Pedro