[cmake-developers] Perforce patch for CTest

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 3 13:19:17 EDT 2013

On 10/02/2013 06:00 PM, Pedro Navarro wrote:
> Attached is a new patch with Rolf's suggestions (improved regex and
> usage of size_type to go through the Options vector).

Thanks.  (BTW, he goes by Eike.)

> I just amended my commit and created a new patch file,
> instead of doing two smaller ones.

That is preferred, thanks.

Eike also asked:

On 10/02/2013 04:19 PM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> And of course this needs testcases, and a host that has Perforce installed and
> drives those tests. ;)

This will mean adding a test like those in "Tests/CTestUpdate*.cmake.in",
and ideally running a nightly dashboard submission on a machine with the
proper tools installed to enable the new test.  See here to run a nightly
submission:

 http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git/Dashboard

Of course the actual running of this test won't happen until the change
is integrated.