[cmake-developers] INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES property?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon May 6 13:15:20 EDT 2013

On 05/06/2013 12:44 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by 'for now'?

I meant we could drop it and move on but not rule out the possibility
of someday moving to it for consistency and (eventual) simplicity.

> I'd prefer not to introduce INTERFACE_LIBRARY with support for the old-style
> interface if there will eventually be a new-style.

Perhaps we can look at reviving it but we'll have to re-work the
policy to handle generator expressions in the old interface as
you pointed out.  Can you please take a stab at proposing the
new form of the policy (in design only, no code yet).