[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014041]: In CMake 2.8.11-rc1, CMAKE_FINC_ROOT_PATH is not used when loading a Config file or importing targets

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Tue Mar 26 09:56:41 EDT 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14041
Reported By:                Matthieu Gallien
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14041
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2013-03-26 09:56 EDT
I am doing cross compilation with oe-core and bitbake. I am using Config files
and exported targets. I am using cmake 2.8.11-rc1.
The config file is generated with configure_package_config_file. The macro
set_and_check is not using CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH to locate the path or files set.
It makes it fail when doing cross compilation with a path set in
CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH.

The same problem is present in the exported target file. I am using :
install(EXPORT QtJolieTargets DESTINATION "${CMAKECONFIG_INSTALL_DIR}" FILE
QtJolieTargets.cmake NAMESPACE KF5:: )

The same checking of file existence is present and is also not using
CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH. This makes the import fail.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change
0001-takes-into-account-CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH-when-checkin.patch