[cmake-developers] SelectLibraryConfigurations cached/advanced variables

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Jul 25 13:26:03 EDT 2013

On 07/25/2013 01:18 PM, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
> Now that SelectLibraryConfigurations is good enough for me, I updated
> FindGTK2.cmake to use it. I pushed my changes in a FindGTK2Debug topic,
> does anyone want to review them before I merge the changes to next?

I just glanced through and the changes all look good to me except one
minor detail.  In this hunk:

+    include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/SelectLibraryConfigurations.cmake)

it is not safe to include a standard module inside a function due to
variable scoping.  Please revise the commit to include the file ahead
of time.  Then go ahead and merge.