[cmake-developers] Working towards Windows Phone 8 support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jul 19 08:27:31 EDT 2013

On 07/19/2013 05:42 AM, Paul Annetts wrote:
> I think the first (and largest) stage of this is to support Windows Store
> apps for Win32/ARM multiple architecture. Am I right in thinking this is
> what "Visual Studio 11 ARM" generates?

That generates for the ARM architecture.  It was a contributed
generator and I haven't used it so I don't know more than that.

> Are there any existing tests of cmVisualStudio10TargetGenerator
> I can use to check for regressions and extend?

There are no unit tests of individual generators.  Instead the test
suite covers use cases that are expected to work everywhere and they
get tested with all the generators.  There are a few generator-specific
features that have dedicated tests but they are still driven as end
user use cases.  Everything is in the Tests/ directory.