[cmake-developers] Cygwin failure? (Was: INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES property?)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jul 8 16:09:25 EDT 2013

On 7/8/2013 3:58 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Yesterday I made a commit to set CMAKE_LEGACY_CYGWIN_WIN32 as suggested, but
> it did not silence the warning. I don't know where the warning comes from.

The first project() call is in

 Tests/RunCMake/CMP0022/CMakeLists.txt

so this needs to be set before that.  However, all you need
to do is update that file to have a minimum required version
of CMake set >= 2.8.4 and then setting the legacy variable
will not be necessary.  Since this is a test for a 2.8.11.$date
policy you can just use 2.8.11 as the min req version.