[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014267]: CMake does not detect framework path if it contains a trailing slash

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Jul 3 11:27:48 EDT 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Stephen Kelly
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14267
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2013-07-03 11:27 EDT

See

 http://testresults.qt-project.org/ci/QtBase_stable_Integration/build_01568/macx-clang_developer-build_qtnamespace_OSX_10.7/log.txt.gz

(grep for "Building CXX object CMakeFiles/three.dir/three.cpp.o". Note that the
cmake tests are run twice)

 which attempts to include the library binary, because a -I for the framework is
used. That -I should not be there. It should instead be a -F for the parent
directory. cmSystemTools::IsPathToFramework returns the wrong result to
cmLocalGenerator::GetIncludeFlags.

Caused by a trailing slash in patch 7 here:

 https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,60330

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change