[cmake-developers] Join CMake development

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:18:27 EDT 2013

Hello CMake Developers,

I'm Daniele Domenichelli, I'm a Post Doc at Italian Institute of
Technology. I have several years of experience with CMake, as I used it
during my Master Thesis, and during my PhD (I used mostly ITK and
VTK+Qt), and I'm still using it during my Post Doc (for YARP[1]). Also
I'm a KDE contributor (I'm one of the core developers of KDE Telepathy).

I recently submitted a few patches for the FindGTK2.cmake module that
got merged for CMake 2.8.12 [2,3,4,5], and I have an open pull
request[6] and a few more changes that I would like to propose in the
future.

As discussed with Brad, I would like to join CMake development and, if
the current Maintainer agrees, become the maintainer of the
FindGTK2.cmake module.

Regards,
 Daniele

[1]https://github.com/robotology/yarp