[cmake-developers] Merging "CrossCompilingFix13796" and "AddIARToolchain2" into next

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Apr 14 15:43:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

on cmake stage I have currently the two branches CrossCompilingFix13796 and
AddIARToolchain2.
AddIARToolchain2 is intended to 2.8.12, CrossCompilingFix13796 could also
still go into 2.8.11 if there is time left.
I had some git issues here (something went wrong with git rebase -i), I'm not
sure those two branches are in a good state, and don't want to merge them to
next before I'm sure about that.

My master differs from origin/master:
$ git checkout master
Already on 'master'
Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 4 commits.

"git log origin/master.."  shows me the difference:
commit cb8c6a0936f23d2679669fc10a2313594ee9a3fe
Merge: d6140a3 edd90f9
Author: Alex Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>
Date:   Sat Apr 13 19:32:58 2013 +0200

    Merge branch 'master' of git://cmake.org/cmake
...repeated 3 times

commit be3a07c57a9dada97b8032869d1844c1b99dd8a4