[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014081]: Commit 7195aca54f breaks my project

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Sun Apr 14 13:23:24 EDT 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Damien Cassou
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14081
Category:                   Modules
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   block
Date Submitted:             2013-04-14 13:23 EDT
Hi,

I've run git-bisect on the cmake source-code and it seems that commit 7195aca54f
makes my project not compile anymore:

$ cmake .
CMake Error: Could not open file for write in copy operation
/CMakeSystem.cmake.tmp
CMake Error: : System Error: Permission denied
CMake Error at /home/cassou/cmake/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:172
(configure_file):
  configure_file Problem configuring file
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:3 (include)

I'm quite sure the problem comes from my project, but I have no idea what is
wrong.

Steps to Reproduce:
wget
https://launchpad.net/~cassou/+archive/pharo/+files/pharo-vm_2013.03.22.orig.tar.gz