[cmake-developers] Any idea why continuous tests are failing?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Nov 23 11:11:10 EST 2012

It's only running on machines that are *driven* by a CMake that
contains policy 19. You need to remove your if(POLICY check in
CMake/Tests/CMakeLists.txt and then we need to figure out how to get
the test to run with the built CMake instead of the driving CMake.

Step 1 should be for you to remove the if(POLICY check.