[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013024]: some ctest svn calls may hang waiting for user input

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Mar 7 10:22:53 EST 2012

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                ngladitz
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13024
Category:                   CTest
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2012-03-07 10:22 EST
Last Modified:              2012-03-07 10:22 EST
The certificate (https) on our svn server was replaced and no longer trusted on
some of the cdash build clients resulting in ctest svn calls asking for user
input.

The call to "svn update" passes "--non-interactive" maybe this should be passed
to all svn commands issued by ctest.

The specific command that was hanging for me was "svn log --xml [...]".

If possible I'd also like to optionally add --trust-server-cert to all svn
invocations.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change