[cmake-developers] Making Config.cmake files easier to write

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Mar 2 12:02:56 EST 2012

Alex,

Brad and I reviewed the MakingConfigFilesEasier_ConfigureMacro topic,
but have two small additional changes to request before we merge it to
master.

(1) There's a generated comment referencing
"ConfigureConfigFile.cmake" but there is no such file. Please change
that to CMakePackageConfigHelpers.cmake.

And (2) you are using the "PACKAGE_HELPER_" prefix... I thought the
prefix was intended simply to be "PACKAGE_".

After you fix up those two minor points, we'll merge it to 'master' next time.

Thanks,
David