[cmake-developers] -GNinja on Windows

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Sun Jun 10 15:47:58 EDT 2012

On 09.06.2012 16:22, Óscar Fuentes wrote:

> After looking that the ouptput of ninja -v, the problem is that ninja is
> recompiling some of the source files of llvm-tblgen.exe, which
> regenerates the llvm-tblgen.exe executable, which in turn triggers the
> regeneration of the files produced using that tool.

"ninja -d explain" shows the files which are dirty, and having a look at
the .d files shows that ninja couldn't parse them. ("\\../")
I've switched to slashes in .d files and this fixes it.
All in stage/next, or https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmakescript/files/

ninja/master is ok when don't have spaces in your paths, otherwise
ninja must be patched.

Peter