[cmake-developers] visual studio usage

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:21:08 EDT 2012

I mean using cmake --build . and/or getting BUILD_COMMAND from cmake
which comes back as devenv which is then used to build projects.

I had a bunch of cmake projects that built from a batch file, then I
made a cmakelists that does the same thing, so I have one
cmakelists.txt which builds all other top level cmakelists.