[cmake-developers] CMake + Ninja working almost everywhere

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jul 19 11:19:44 EDT 2012

On 7/19/2012 10:55 AM, Richard Wackerbarth wrote:
> The remaining issue is that the FreeBSD build seems to show some
> "random" failures on the coverage test. I don't have bullseye, etc.
> installed on that machine. So, I am suspecting that the error
> reflects some race condition in forming the output stream under heavy
> parallel building.  Would someone familiar with the test please take
> a look at
>
> http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=153966298&build=2449990

Looks like it is failing because stdin and stderr are not sync'ed the
same as on other systems.

Required regular expression not found.Regex=[Process
file.*XINDEX.m.*Total LOC:.*127.*Percentage Coverage: 85.83.*
]

Here is the output:

/home/dashboard/BotFarm/Chameleon-12/CMake/Ninja/CMake/Source/CTest/cmCTestCoverageHandler.cxx:476
Process file:
/usr/home/dashboard/BotFarm/Chameleon-12/CMake/Ninja/CMake-build/Testing/MumpsCoverage/VistA-FOIA/Packages/Toolkit/Routines/XINDEX.m

/home/dashboard/BotFarm/Chameleon-12/CMake/Ninja/CMake/Source/CTest/cmParseGTMCoverage.cxx:93
Can not find mumps file : XLFDT  referenced in this line of mcov data:
[^ZZCOVERAGE("XLFDT","HTFM",0)="2:0:0:0"]

/home/dashboard/BotFarm/Chameleon-12/CMake/Ninja/CMake/Source/CTest/cmParseGTMCoverage.cxx:93
Can not find mumps file : XLFDT  referenceotal LOC:           127
	Percentage Coverage: 85.83%
d in this line of mcov data:

You can see the Percent Coverage stuff is getting mixed in with the
other output...

-Bill