[cmake-developers] Why not disable the Unix Makefiles generator for Darwin?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jul 19 10:32:18 EDT 2012

On 7/19/2012 12:30 AM, Claus Klein wrote:
> I am happy to see it works now and Ninja is eanabled and Mac
Yes, it is passing all test on the Mac.  There was one build error last
night but I see that has been fixed this morning.  So, thanks to Nico
and Peter for all the hard work in getting this working!  I am pretty
sure CMake is now the only ninja generator that works on linux, Windows
and Mac, and can create OSX bundles and apps, and do depend information
on Windows!

The only thing left that I would like todo someday is to figure out how
to get Fortran depends to work.

-Bill