[cmake-developers] cmake selftest use different compiler and binutils as configured on Darwin

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Sun Jul 15 15:30:29 EDT 2012

Richard,

It is not clear to me how to setup a nightly build.

I prefer a Clean build.
I would setup simply a new working every night at /var/tmp:

mkdir nightly && nightly
git clone git://cmake.org/cmake.git
git remote add origin  git://cmake.org/cmake.git
git checkout -b nightly remotes/origin/nightly
mkdir build && cmake build && cmake .. && make Nightly
rm -rf *

Or an incremental build:
I have to setup a cmake build dir only once and update it every night
with make:

claus-kleins-macbook-pro:CmakeMakeBuildDir clausklein$ make help |
grep Nightly
... Nightly
... NightlyBuild
... NightlyConfigure