[cmake-developers] Ninja passes all tests on OS X

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:54:22 EDT 2012

Hi,

I finally found the time to fix the Ninja generator on OS X. Mainly I
have fixed ExportImport and Qt4Deploy. I based my work on jkp's work
(https://github.com/jkp/CMake/commits/jkp/ninja-generator). Although
there are other patches in this branch, I just included commits fixing
tests. We could later add more tests if required. I also had a minor
issue with CMake.Install because my Qt4, installed with Homebrew, did
not have write access. You can find my patches here:
https://github.com/polrop/CMake/commits/ninja-fix-macosx. I have
tested my work on Linux too but not on Windows. I don't think my patch
will break Windows, but we never know so I did not enable Ninja on
MacOSX yet. I prefer to wait for a green dashboard.

Cheers,
Nico