[cmake-developers] Ninja help

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Feb 15 13:33:46 EST 2012

On 2/15/2012 1:19 PM, Nicolas Desprès wrote:

> Yes support for Windows and MacOSX is not yet included in the patch you
> have merged AFAIK. I think that would be part of the stabilisation work
> on this generator as soon as it is on the dashboard. Few bugs are
> remaining on MacOSX and Ninja is building on Windows. I don't known how
> many bugs in cmake's test suite fails on Windows yet.

I would like to get it up in a dashboard first so we could see.  We
could leave it in the Experimental section of the dashboard.  But,
currently the Windows build is totally broken in the cmake branch right?
  What needs to happen to get that in better shape so we can at least
see what is working and what is not working with cmake ninja windows?

-Bill