[cmake-developers] kwsys requests

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Sat Dec 22 07:20:24 EST 2012

Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Brad King wrote:
> > On 12/21/2012 09:20 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:

> Is this email enough of a report about that, or do you want a tracker entry?
> >>  * Add a MakeCidentifier method to SystemTools
> >
> > KWSys contribution instructions are here:
> >  http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/KWSys/Git
>
> ETOOMANYUPSTREAMS :)
>
> > Eike has been quite active there recently :)
>
> Eike, could you do me a favor and commit the fix? The typo is annoying, but
> it's not enough to motivate me to figure out what I need to know about
> contributing to kwsys.

Evil Stevil asking me to assist breaking the world? How could I resist ;)

http://review.source.kitware.com/9043

I would vote for putting the correctly named function right after the comment
so it gets documented instead of the old one. And maybe wrap the compat one in
an #ifdef so projects that do not use the bogus name will not get a symbol for
it? I don't know if that is worth the effort...

Eike