[cmake-developers] Global flags for creating static libraries

Evan Pipho hiwrac at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:45:17 EST 2012

I am nearly finished with this, just need to write the variable
documentation and test the xcode generators.

Once that is complete what is the best way to submit a change this
size? While it is not very complex, it did touch a good number of files
since it affected many generators.

I have committed everything so far to my github fork at
 https://github.com/hiwrac/CMake/commits/static_linker_flags

I can easily generate a patch file of the whole branch and attach it to the
bug, just wondering if there is another preferred way.

Thanks
-Evan