[cmake-developers] Development pause for sweeping style changes

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Aug 14 08:50:14 EDT 2012

On 08/13/2012 02:30 PM, Brad King wrote:
> Three sweeping style change commits have been merged to 'next':
>
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=7bbaa428
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=77543bde
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=9db31162
>
> The first one removes trailing whitespace.  The second one converts
> CMake commands to lower case.  The third one removes the arguments
> of else(), endif(), etc. as Stephen suggested.
[snip]
> We will let this run through dashboard testing tonight on 'next'.
> If all is well then that will become 'master'.

I added a few tweaks to the "cleanup-style" topic:

 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=6c2c483e
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=3c0488d7
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=a05eba57

Then I merged master into it to resolve a conflict from the
nightly version update:

 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=68bc863d

Finally I merged the topic back into master:

 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=cd3bd232