[cmake-developers] Too late fix for CPack

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:56:08 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I was and currently are quite busy those days with not enough spare
time for CPack work.
Some CPack bugs are pending since ....too many days...weeks (who said monthes?)

I tried to fix at least 2 annoying bugs:

The fix should be harmless, so I think it deserve to be in 2.8.6
(particularly 12366), I don't know if there will another RC or not but
if there is....

Thank you to people taking time to provide patches for CPack
I wish I have more time to test and merge them...

--
Erk
http://www.april.org