[cmake-developers] [CMake 0011930]: COMPONENTS not belonging to any GROUP are left unpackaged

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Fri Mar 4 16:46:15 EST 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Eric NOULARD
Assigned To:                Eric NOULARD
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   11930
Category:                   CPack
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2011-03-04 22:46 CET
Last Modified:              2011-03-04 22:46 CET
When doing component packaging
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Component_Install_With_CPack
CPACK_COMPONENTS_ALL defines the list of component to install
(may contains less than the whole set of component).

When doing default component packaging or ALL_GROUP_IN_ONE paackage
the COMPONENT not belonging to any GROUP are not packaged which
seems a bug since the user did specify them in CPACK_COMPONENTS_ALL.

Additional Information:
Whatever the way we do COMPONENT packaging we should always package
**ALL** the components listed in CPACK_COMPONENTS_ALL.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change