[cmake-developers] stage push?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jan 31 16:06:03 EST 2011

>     >> Looks like a access right issue.
>
> Yeah... this is just a permissions issue because you're trying to push
> files outside of the "Modules" directory.

I fixed the server's checks to allow any developer to push changes to
the stage in any directory (except Source/kwsys/ which is managed by a
robot from another repository).  Now only the 'stage merge -b next' step
and pushes to the main repo will enforce directory rules.  That should
let you push changes to the stage for review and we can merge them.