[cmake-developers] The upcoming CMake 2.8.7 release candidate cycle

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Dec 7 11:49:33 EST 2011

During our merge session yesterday, there were a handful of topics
that we were almost ready to merge to 'master' but which could not be
because they missed the nightly start time or because they caused
style errors on the dashboard... They are ready to be merged today,
and then we'll wait for confirmation from the dashboards overnight
that all is ready..... and then:

You can expect to see CMake 2.8.7-rc1 tomorrow.

Cheers,
David