[cmake-developers] GenerateExportHeader macro in CMake?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Aug 25 12:44:39 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Stephen <steveire at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 08/24/2011 08:49 PM, David Cole wrote:

> Even after my change this one is still failing.
>
> Someone with access to the box would have to
> cd ${CMAKE_BUILD_DIR}/Tests/Module/GenerateExportHeader/libsharedtest/fail1
> rm -rf *
> cmake ../test1
>
> then inspect the trivial ../test1/CMakeLists.txt to see why it is failing.
>
> I made another guess and pushed another patch, but it's a quite inefficient
> way to fix this issue. Does anyone have access to that box?

Please DO NOT push any more changes just to address this machine. As I
said yesterday, there are several tests (25 today) that fail on that
machine and we are not basing any of our decisions on that machine's
CDash submissions.

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=1465110

If we get to the point where all the other tests are passing there,
and yours is the only failing test, then at that point, I'll come back
to you for more. That's unlikely to happen soon, as we have a
demonstrably successful submission from another AIX machine in the
"Nightly Expected" section.