[cmake-developers] Automoc in cmake

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Aug 16 16:57:25 EDT 2011

2011/8/16 Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 16 August 2011, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 16 August 2011, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

>> > There is now a branch AutomocForQt on the cmake stage.
>
>> > Docs and a test are still missing.
>

>> It has a test now. Docs are still missing.
>
> Now it also has docs.
>
> I haven't merged it to next yet.
>
> Any objections ?
>
> Alex

Brad and I just read through some of your recent commits. In the
Tests/CMakeLists.txt there's logic that looks like this:

  IF(NOT QT4_FOUND)
    FIND_PACKAGE(Qt4)
    IF(QT4_FOUND)
    ENDIF()
  ENDIF()

Could you change it to this?
  IF(NOT QT4_FOUND)
    FIND_PACKAGE(Qt4)
  ENDIF()
  IF(QT4_FOUND)
  ENDIF()

That way, when we have builds of CMake where Qt is on (to build
cmake-gui) it will run the test. As it stands now, looks like it will
not run the test when we already *know* we have Qt available...

After that, go ahead and merge to 'next' and see how it looks on the dashboard.

Thanks,
Dave