[cmake-developers] Qt Bundle Utilities/Packaging

Mike McQuaid mike at mikemcquaid.com
Fri Apr 8 05:58:19 EDT 2011

On 7 April 2011 17:17, Clinton Stimpson <clinton at elemtech.com> wrote:
> That could be a good way to go first.  If the need arises, we could introduce
> more public functions for customization.

I guess we could do what fixup_bundle and get_prerequisites do in that
we have a very general function that just "does stuff correctly" and
then more specific ones people can call for a more customisable
process.

Here's my (untested) work in progress:
https://gist.github.com/908134

I'll probably port it to use your macros tomorrow but you probably get
the gist (no pun intended) of my approach from that.

It shouldn't require anything except the app arguments and the plugins
(currently only direct paths but could also be the named versions like
on yours) but optionally can include more libraries (should be handled
but fixup_bundle, not sure if this is necessary) and the search
directories (e.g. if Qt is outside the path you might pass
QT_LIBRARY_DIR here).

Let me know your thoughts!

--
Mike McQuaid