[cmake-developers] Qt Bundle Utilities/Packaging

Mike McQuaid mike at mikemcquaid.com
Fri Apr 8 05:55:20 EDT 2011

Hey,

I've ended up with several Qt projects with nearly identical packaging
requirements (i.e. use BundleUtilties, install plugins by group, write
qt.conf, etc.). As a result, I'm going to work on some functions to
make this process easier (I already have it working for several
projects, just need to make it more generic).

Would this be a mergeable addition? Should I add this to
BundleUtilties, FindQt4, UseQt4 or a new module (DeployQt4)?

Thanks!

--
Mike McQuaid
http://mikemcquaid.com