[cmake-developers] Upcoming CMake 2.8.3 release candidate

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Fri Sep 10 12:19:07 EDT 2010

On 2010-09-10 10:41-0400 David Cole wrote:

> Hello CMake devs,
> We are close to producing the first release candidate for CMake version
> 2.8.3. See the roadmap page with the bugs that have been fixed or are being
> actively worked on at the
> moment: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/roadmap_page.php

The current roadmap appears to have an "assigned to" field but not a
"reported by" field. Could you change the roadmap format to add that
latter field? The list of bugs is long so that additional field would
be a big help in figuring out whether any of the bugs I have reported
are being worked on for this release, and I assume other bug reporters
would also appreciate that information in the roadmap.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).