[cmake-developers] git branches and cmake build trees

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 15:31:33 EDT 2010

On 11. Apr, 2010, at 19:00 , Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think I have it working now.
> If somebody's interested, this is my clone on gitorious with branches for all
> the things I'm wokring on currently:
> http://gitorious.org/~neundorf/cmake/neundorfs-cmake
>
> Btw. are github and gitorious connected in some way ? Or how does it work that
> cmake and (some of) its clones appear on both ?
>
> Alex

You just have to add another remote (git remote add) and push to all of your remotes (alternatively, you can just specify a URL in your push command).

BTW: When creating a tracking branch, you don't need to specify --track if the source reference is a remote branch (refer to the git-branch man page).