[cmake-developers] Using push hook locally?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 05:31:45 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have just pushed my first patch (since git move) to master git tree
but I had to retry several times because of verifying hooks
"error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master"
(trailing whitespace, then comment line too long etc...)
which is a good thing.

I wonder if I can use those hook locally for my local commit
in order to avoid "discovering" those at push time?

Can one of you tell me how to do that?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org