[cmake-developers] maintainer model for CMake modules

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Feb 20 15:32:38 EST 2007

Hi,

On Monday 12 February 2007 23:44, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Monday 12 February 2007 01:46, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> >

> > I think not many modules will get three votes. Most people will just not
> > care I'm afraid.

> > Does that mean the bugs will no longer be in the cmake bug tracker ? That
> > doesn't sound good. I don't want my inbox filled with bugreports without
> > a bugracker backing them up.
>
> The problem is that there are TONS of bugs about modules and I just can
> not get to all of them, and by the time I get to them they are stale.
> We need a new solution. I was using cygwin as a model for this.  If
> Bill, Alex, and Brad vote, that is three votes.  Basically the voting

in bug #3085 there is a cmake module for LittleCMS attached.
It looks like it should work good enough, at least it works on my kubuntu box.
But I never used littleCMS myself so I don't know much about it.
So, should I add it now to cvs or should we start with this with the new
model, i.e. voting and finding a maintainer (obviously Craig who submitted it
I think) ?

Bye
Alex