<html><head></head><body><div style="font-family: Verdana;font-size: 12.0px;"><div>Hello,</div>

<div> </div>

<div>I've got a small Problem with Cpack and BundleUtilities on Windows.</div>

<div>At the moment I want to copy *.dll file at install time and also include these in the created "installer".</div>

<div>When I install the program through VisualStudio, everything works like a charm. But when I invoke cpack via the command prompt, no dll files appear in the "Installer". I am not sure what is happening.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>My code to archive this looks like this:</div>

<div><br/>
set(RELATIV_INSTALL_DIRECTORY "bin")<br/>
install(TARGETS ${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME} <br/>
    RUNTIME DESTINATION ${RELATIV_INSTALL_DIRECTORY}<br/>
    COMPONENT app)</div>

<div>
<div><br/>
if(WIN32)<br/>
    #set Variable "dirs"</div>

<div>    set(executable_path "\${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/${RELATIV_INSTALL_DIRECTORY}/${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME}.exe")<br/>
endif()</div>
</div>

<div>
<div><br/>
install(CODE "<br/>
    include (BundleUtilities)<br/>
    fixup_bundle(\"${executable_path}\" \"\" \"${DIRS}\")<br/>
    "<br/>
    COMPONENT app<br/>
    )</div>

<div>set(CPACK_OUTPUT_FILE_PREFIX "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/package")</div>

<div>set(CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME "${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME}")<br/>
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_VENDOR "${COMPANY_NAME}")<br/>
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_DESCRIPTION_SUMMARY "Installer for ${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME}.")<br/>
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_MAJOR "${PROJECT_VERSION_MAJOR}")<br/>
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_MINOR "${PROJECT_VERSION_MINOR}")<br/>
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_PATCH "${PROJECT_VERSION_PATCH}")<br/>
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION "${CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_MAJOR}.${CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_MINOR}.${CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_PATCH}")<br/>
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY "company/${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME}")</div>

<div>set(CPACK_COMPONENTS_ALL app)</div>

<div>set(CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_LICENSE "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/license.txt")</div>

<div><br/>
if(WIN32)<br/>
    set(CPACK_GENERATOR WIX;7Z)<br/>
endif()</div>

<div>include(CPack)</div>

<div> </div>

<div>I hope someone is able to help me with this issue.</div>

<div>Best regards</div>

<div>Sebastian</div>
</div></div></body></html>