<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><title></title><style type="text/css">p.MsoNormal,p.MsoNoSpacing{margin:0}</style></head><body><div>Adding the relevant directories to PATH in the debugger or build environment should allow them to be found. </div><div><br></div><div>On Wed, Nov 20, 2019, at 3:32 AM, Petr Kmoch wrote:<br></div><blockquote type="cite" id="qt"><div dir="ltr"><div>Hi.<br></div><div><br></div><div>I haven't used it yet, but I believe the target property <a class="" href="https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_tgt/VS_DEBUGGER_ENVIRONMENT.html">https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_tgt/VS_DEBUGGER_ENVIRONMENT.html</a> might help you.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Petr<br></div></div><div><br></div><div class="qt-gmail_quote"><div class="qt-gmail_attr" dir="ltr">On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 at 01:02, cen <<a href="mailto:imbacen@gmail.com">imbacen@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204, 204, 204);padding-left:1ex;" class="qt-gmail_quote"><div>Hi<br></div><div> <br></div><div> Perhaps not really a cmake problem but here we go. An exe depends on a <br></div><div> few DLLs which I ship in the repo so the rest of the devs don't have to <br></div><div> build them or fetch them somewhere else. Cmake finds the libraries and <br></div><div> project builds just fine, until you run it from VS.. you are welcomed by <br></div><div> the "missing dll" windows error. So I have to copy all the dlls to the <br></div><div> build/run folder to make it work but this is a manual step. Is there <br></div><div> some way in cmake/VS to somehow tell the IDE to append the execution <br></div><div> $PATH with all the specified library dependencies or something along <br></div><div> those lines? Ideally my goal is to just run cmake, open VS, build the <br></div><div> project and run, all automagical.<br></div><div> <br></div><div> I would prefer to keep the dynamic linking.<br></div><div> <br></div><div> <br></div><div> Best regards, cen<br></div><div> <br></div><div> -- <br></div><div> <br></div><div> Powered by <a rel="noreferrer" href="http://kitware.com/cmake">kitware.com/cmake</a><br></div><div> <br></div><div> Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit <a rel="noreferrer" href="https://cmake.org/services">https://cmake.org/services</a><br></div><div> <br></div><div> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a rel="noreferrer" href="https://www.kitware.com/platforms">https://www.kitware.com/platforms</a><br></div><div> <br></div><div> Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br></div><div> <a rel="noreferrer" href="https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake">https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake</a><br></div><div> <br></div><div> This mailing list is deprecated in favor of <a rel="noreferrer" href="https://discourse.cmake.org">https://discourse.cmake.org</a><br></div></blockquote></div><div>-- <br></div><div><br></div><div>Powered by kitware.com/cmake<br></div><div><br></div><div>Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit https://cmake.org/services<br></div><div><br></div><div>Visit other Kitware open-source projects at https://www.kitware.com/platforms<br></div><div><br></div><div>Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br></div><div>https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake<br></div><div><br></div><div>This mailing list is deprecated in favor of https://discourse.cmake.org<br></div><div><br></div></blockquote><div><br></div></body></html>