<div dir="ltr"><div>Hi.</div><div><br></div><div>I haven't used it yet, but I believe the target property <a href="https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_tgt/VS_DEBUGGER_ENVIRONMENT.html">https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_tgt/VS_DEBUGGER_ENVIRONMENT.html</a> might help you.</div><div><br></div><div>Petr<br></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 at 01:02, cen <<a href="mailto:imbacen@gmail.com">imbacen@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hi<br>
<br>
Perhaps not really a cmake problem but here we go. An exe depends on a <br>
few DLLs which I ship in the repo so the rest of the devs don't have to <br>
build them or fetch them somewhere else. Cmake finds the libraries and <br>
project builds just fine, until you run it from VS.. you are welcomed by <br>
the "missing dll" windows error. So I have to copy all the dlls to the <br>
build/run folder to make it work but this is a manual step. Is there <br>
some way in cmake/VS to somehow tell the IDE to append the execution <br>
$PATH with all the specified library dependencies or something along <br>
those lines? Ideally my goal is to just run cmake, open VS, build the <br>
project and run, all automagical.<br>
<br>
I would prefer to keep the dynamic linking.<br>
<br>
<br>
Best regards, cen<br>
<br>
-- <br>
<br>
Powered by <a href="http://kitware.com/cmake" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">kitware.com/cmake</a><br>
<br>
Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit <a href="https://cmake.org/services" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://cmake.org/services</a><br>
<br>
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="https://www.kitware.com/platforms" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://www.kitware.com/platforms</a><br>
<br>
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
<a href="https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake</a><br>
<br>
This mailing list is deprecated in favor of <a href="https://discourse.cmake.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://discourse.cmake.org</a><br>
</blockquote></div>