<div dir="ltr">I had an issue last week, where the isysroot setting was messed up, after I had done an xcode update.<div><br></div><div><div>Even though I am using Mojave (10.14), instead of Catalina (10.15), xcode has apparently upped the version number from 10.14 to 10.15.</div><div><br></div><div><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px"> /Applications/Xcode.app/</span><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px">Contents/Developer/Platforms/</span><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px">MacOSX.platform/Developer/</span><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px">SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk</span> </div></div><div><br></div><div>Creating a brand new build directory fixed the problem, since the cached information concerning the compiler environment was invalid.<div><br></div><div>Regards,</div><div><br>Juan</div><div><br></div></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:18 AM Ruben Di Battista <<a href="mailto:rubendibattista@gmail.com">rubendibattista@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div><div style="font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51)">Hello, </div><div style="font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51)"><br></div><div style="font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51)">Tryign to compile a project that built correctly since now. I guess something changed on my system, and now I’m getting this error: </div><div style="font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51)"><br></div><div style="font-family:Merriweather,Arial;font-size:13px;color:rgb(51,51,51)"><div style="margin:0px">Scanning dependencies of target Mercurve</div><div style="margin:0px">/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -f src/libs/CMakeFiles/Mercurve.dir/build.make src/libs/CMakeFiles/Mercurve.dir/build</div><div style="margin:0px">[ 4%] Building CXX object src/libs/CMakeFiles/Mercurve.dir/BlockMerger.cxx.o</div><div style="margin:0px">cd /Users/rubendibattista/git/x/Mercurve/build/src/libs && /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/c++ -DMercurve_EXPORTS -I/Users/rubendibattista/git/x/Mercurve/src/libs -isystem /opt/local/include/vtk-8.1 -isystem /opt/local/include -isystem /opt/local/include/mpich-mp -isystem /opt/local/include/libxml2 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.14 -fPIC -std=gnu++11 -o CMakeFiles/Mercurve.dir/BlockMerger.cxx.o -c /Users/rubendibattista/git/x/Mercurve/src/libs/BlockMerger.cxx</div><div style="margin:0px">In file included from /Users/rubendibattista/git/x/Mercurve/src/libs/BlockMerger.cxx:21:</div><div style="margin:0px">In file included from /Users/rubendibattista/git/x/Mercurve/src/libs/BlockMerger.h:28:</div><div style="margin:0px">In file included from /Users/rubendibattista/git/x/Mercurve/src/libs/types.h:25:</div><div style="margin:0px">In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/unordered_set:363:</div><div style="margin:0px">In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/__hash_table:19:</div><div style="margin:0px">/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/cmath:314:9: error: no member named 'signbit' in the global namespace</div><div style="margin:0px">using ::signbit;</div><div style="margin:0px"> ~~^</div><div style="margin:0px">/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/cmath:315:9: error: no member named 'fpclassify' in the global namespace</div><div style="margin:0px">using ::fpclassify;</div><div style="margin:0px"> ~~^</div><div style="margin:0px">/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/cmath:316:9: error: no member named 'isfinite' in the global namespace</div></div><div><br></div>Something got messed up with Xcode update I guess. I also tried to downgrade Xcode without success. Does anyone have hints on how to solve this? In particular I’m not entirely sure that the `-isysroot` flag the cmake provides is correct anymore. Is that possible? <br><div><pre><code> _
-. .´ |∞∞∞∞
', ; |∞∞∞∞∞∞
˜˜ |∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ RdB
,., |∞∞∞∞∞∞
.' '. |∞∞∞∞
-' `’
<a href="https://rdb.is" target="_blank">https://rdb.is</a>
</code></pre></div></div>-- <br>
<br>
Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br>
<br>
Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: <a href="http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ</a><br>
<br>
Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit:<br>
<br>
CMake Support: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html</a><br>
CMake Consulting: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html</a><br>
CMake Training Courses: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html</a><br>
<br>
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br>
<br>
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
<a href="https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake</a><br>
</blockquote></div>