<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir="ltr">
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Hi. </span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>I'm trying to build LLVM 10.0.0 with CMake on the command line (Developer Command Prompt for VS2019) and I need to know how to switch to a static runtime.  I've tried specifying LLVM's variable for this, but it didn't work.  I still have a dynamic runtime. 
 Along with that, I also need to know how to enable C++ exceptions.  </span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>One thing I tried was to do "-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="/std:c++17 /MT /EHsc /permissive-"" but this also didn't work.  Specifying these on the CXXFLAGS environment variable didn't do anything either.  I was using the same session of the Developer Command Prompt,
 but I made sure to run "refreshenv" to take the new environment from the registry before continuing.  </span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Note: I don't want to edit the CMakeLists.txt file because I want to be able to run "git pull" without having to stage any changes (I cloned the LLVM GitHub repository for the source code).  </span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.</span></div>
</body>
</html>