<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir="ltr">
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>I want to build LLVM 10 so that I can see if having the same version of LLVM installed that my EMSDK version is using will help. I want to do this so I can build the Qt Documentation as well when I build Qt for WebAssembly. Building the Documentation
requires LLVM and I want to avoid conflicts caused by having different versions of LLVM. </span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>
<div style="border-bottom-color: currentColor; border-left-color: currentColor; border-right-color: currentColor; border-top-color: currentColor; font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; font-size-adjust: none; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px">
Anyway, the command I ran was: </div>
<span style="display: inline !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size-adjust: none"></span>
<div style="border-bottom-color: currentColor; border-left-color: currentColor; border-right-color: currentColor; border-top-color: currentColor; font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; font-size-adjust: none; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px">
"cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install -G"Visual Studio 16 2019" -Thost=x64 -A x86 -DLLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS="clang;clang-tools-extra;lld;lldb;libcxx;libcxxabi" -DCMAKE_BUILD-TYPE=Release -MSVC_RUNTIME_TYPE=/MT -DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=all -DLLVM_ENABLE_THREADS=On
-DLLVM_CXX_STD="c++17" -DLLVM_ENABLE_PEDANTIC=On -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="/std:c++17;/permissive-;/MT;/EHsc" ../llvm"</div>
<span style="display: inline !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size-adjust: none"></span>
<div style="border-bottom-color: currentColor; border-left-color: currentColor; border-right-color: currentColor; border-top-color: currentColor; font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; font-size-adjust: none; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px">
<br>
</div>
<span style="display: inline !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size-adjust: none"></span>
<div style="border-bottom-color: currentColor; border-left-color: currentColor; border-right-color: currentColor; border-top-color: currentColor; font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; font-size-adjust: none; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px">
I put the error message I got in the .log file I'm attaching to this message. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.<br>
</div>
</span></div>
</body>
</html>