<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">El 17/9/19 a las 16:46, fdk17 escribió:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:a30f8feb-798d-492a-933d-2ff89e8ed630@www.fastmail.com">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <title></title>
      <style type="text/css">p.MsoNormal,p.MsoNoSpacing{margin:0}</style>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>I personally never seen anyone try to use the Ninja generator
        via command line CMake and use the cl.exe compiler.<br>
      </div>
      <div>I've only seen that using Visual Studio to open a
        CMakeLists.txt file it can produce a Ninja project.  But even MS
        documentation states that it doesn't always work.<br>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p>I use it just like that.  I open a .bat file that calls vsvars
      with the right settings and then calls msys bash. Find it below:</p>
    <p><br>
      @echo off<br>
    </p>
    <p>call "C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio
      14.0/VC/vcvarsall.bat" amd64 8.1<br>
      C:<br>
      C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\msys.bat -rxvt<br>
    </p>
    <p>Then I call cmake and ninja with a bash script (both are in the
      bash PATH).  Find it attached.<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>--<br>
    </p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Gonzalo Garramuño</pre>
  </body>
</html>