<div dir="ltr"><div>For completeness, there is also OPTION C:</div><div><br></div><div>  set_property(TARGET target PROPERTY INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES directory1 directory2)</div><div><br></div><div>set_target_properties() is a shorthand for setting several properties at once, so it assumes its arguments are prop value prop value. If you need finer control, such as appending or easy way to pass multiple values, use the full power of set_property().</div><div><br></div><div>Petr<br></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 at 06:24, Theodore Hall <<a href="mailto:twhall@umich.edu">twhall@umich.edu</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 6:31 PM Craig Scott <<a href="mailto:craig.scott@crascit.com" target="_blank">craig.scott@crascit.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div class="gmail_quote"><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">OPTION A: Put quotes around a semi-colon separated string if using <font face="monospace">set_target_properties()</font>:</div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Many thanks.  I had tried quotes, and I had tried a semi-colon, and I thought that I had tried them together, but evidently I missed that permutation.</div><div><br></div><div>I'm actually sticking with OPTION B anyway -- it seems cleaner.  But I was mystified looking for OPTION A.</div><div><br></div><div>-- </div><div><br></div><div>Ted Hall</div><div><br></div></div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail-m_-1235884378704307774gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr"><div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
-- <br>
<br>
Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br>
<br>
Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: <a href="http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ</a><br>
<br>
Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit:<br>
<br>
CMake Support: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html</a><br>
CMake Consulting: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html</a><br>
CMake Training Courses: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html</a><br>
<br>
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br>
<br>
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
<a href="https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake</a><br>
</blockquote></div>