<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><title></title><style type="text/css">p.MsoNormal,p.MsoNoSpacing{margin:0}</style></head><body><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>On Thu, Aug 29, 2019, at 2:52 PM, Kyle Edwards via CMake wrote:<br></div><blockquote type="cite" id="qt"><div>On Thu, 2019-08-29 at 18:27 +0100, hex wrote:<br></div><div>> hello community,<br></div><div>> <br></div><div>> CMake builds a C project with gcc -o target_name. I have a compiler<br></div><div>> very similar to GCC and I am trying configure CMake C language for<br></div><div>> it.<br></div><div>> <br></div><div>> The compiler does not support the -o argument when linking objects. I<br></div><div>> wonder if there is a way to remove or modify this argument, maybe<br></div><div>> through one of the properties on targets?<br></div><div>> <br></div><div>> thank you<br></div><div><br></div><div>Your best bet would be to modify the CMake source code to support your<br></div><div>compiler. (Upstreaming your changes would be welcome.)<br></div><div><br></div><div>As a matter of interest, what does it use instead of -o?<br></div><div><br></div><div>Kyle<br></div></blockquote><div><br></div><div>If you are using the Makefile generator then try:<br></div><div><a href="https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/variable/CMAKE_USER_MAKE_RULES_OVERRIDE.html">https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/variable/CMAKE_USER_MAKE_RULES_OVERRIDE.html</a><br></div><div>You may then be able to provide the rules needed, refer to "Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake".<br></div><div>The way I understand it is that the rule templates are used by the Makefile generator.<br></div><div><br></div></body></html>