<div dir="ltr">Yes. Unfortunately, I still don't get the wide version of ncurses so I have to point elsewhere. But even assuming that solved my problem , I understand the procedure is a stop-gap and might not eventually be supported. </div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 4:01 PM Guy Harris <<a href="mailto:guy@alum.mit.edu">guy@alum.mit.edu</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">On Jun 4, 2019, at 10:56 AM, Bryan Christ <<a href="mailto:bryan.christ@gmail.com" target="_blank">bryan.christ@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br>
<br>
> Thanks for your suggestions. I went through that thread pretty thoroughly trying all of the recommended tips and, unfortunately, nothing seemed to work. I also tried running that open command you cited, but there are still no includes for ncurses in /usr/include or /usr/local/include.<br>
<br>
Presumably after you ran the open command you then performed an installation of the package from the window that the command popped up?<br>
<br>
If not, you need to do that.<br>
</blockquote></div><br clear="all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature">Bryan<br><><</div>