<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div>Hi Kyle & Donald,</div><div><br></div><div>ctest scripting is documented in here as well:</div><div dir="ltr"><a href="https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.13/manual/ctest.1.html#ctest-script" target="_blank">https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.13/manual/ctest.1.html#ctest-script</a><br></div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div>Since this is generated from in-source documentation:</div><div><a href="https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/blob/master/Help/manual/ctest.1.rst" target="_blank">https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/blob/master/Help/manual/ctest.1.rst</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>may be an explanation on how to use ctest without cmake directly in a subsection of this manual would be a way to keep it</div><div>more up-to-date along with the source.</div><div><br></div></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr">Le mer. 2 janv. 2019 à 18:26, Kyle Edwards via CMake <<a href="mailto:cmake@cmake.org" target="_blank">cmake@cmake.org</a>> a écrit :<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">On Wed, 2019-01-02 at 12:01 -0500, Donald MacQueen [|] wrote:<br>
> I looked at the example of Using ctest and cdash without cmake <br>
> (<a href="https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/community/wikis/doc/ctest/Using-CTE" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/community/wikis/doc/ctest/Using-CTE</a><br>
> ST-and-CDASH-without-CMAKE#steercmake) <br>
> and I think I will try to go in that direction.<br>
<br>
Donald,<br>
<br>
I just looked at that page, and it looks like it was written a very<br>
long time ago, before cmake_host_system_information() and<br>
execute_process() were created. The exec_program() command has been<br>
deprecated for years. I'm going to work on updating it a little bit<br>
right now.<br>
<br>
Kyle<br>
-- <br>
<br>
Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br>
<br>
Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: <a href="http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ</a><br>
<br>
Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit:<br>
<br>
CMake Support: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html</a><br>
CMake Consulting: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html</a><br>
CMake Training Courses: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html</a><br>
<br>
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br>
<br>
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
<a href="https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br clear="all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail-m_-7446150250776413246gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr"><div>Eric<br></div></div></div></div></div>