<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div><div>Hey there!<br><br></div>I'm running a script that downloads some files and untars them. This takes a while but it outputs progress. Unfortunately I can't get the output to show up in real-time with CMake GUI or CLI.<br><br></div>Current workaround to see output live, loses it in log though......<br>    execute_process(COMMAND "cmd" /c "start /wait download_sdks.exe"<br>    WORKING_DIRECTORY "${SCRIPT_DIR}"<br>    OUTPUT_VARIABLE OUT<br>    RESULT_VARIABLE RES)<br><br></div><div>Exit code is always 0 no matter what I do or how I get this set up. I want to see the output as it's running (preferably in same cmake window) and for the GUI stop-button to properly stop the script instead of hanging until script ends by itself.<br><br></div><div>Right now I can get the output at the end but after 1.5 hours of untarring/etc. I'd be worried if it wasn't just frozen......<br><br></div><div>This is for windows 10 ofc and the .exe file is PyInstalled. Works fine double-clicking (launches terminal/etc.) but Cmake....ugh......<br><br></div><div>tl;dr script runs and works fine as usual but I can't see output <b><i>while</i></b> it's running instead of after.<br></div></div>